One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Friday, July 15, 2011

An important promise


I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I intend to read the Book of Mormon every day. Sometimes I fail and that is regrettable. Right now I am reading steadfastly every day. Today I was reading Mormon chapter 9 and I came across a promise I did not remember being there. (I have read The Book of Mormon cover to cover at least a dozen times and every time I feel like it's the first time again.) In verse 21 it says, "Behold, I say unto you that whoso believeth in Christ, doubting nothing, whatsoever he shall ask the Father in the name of Christ it shall be granted him; and this promise is unto all, even unto the ends of the earth."

Don't forget. Exercise your faith. If you need help read the rest of Mormon chapter 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment