One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Post Introduction to Chez Shumway

I am a busy, busy girl. I've purposely avoided starting a blog for years because I can't imagine adding one more task to my to-do list. The Shum (my husband Adam) and I have been married for 11 years and have two daughters, Mia (3) and Teryn (2). I work in advertising. I live in Utah but was raised for 18 years in Seattle. I have a LOT of interests. Just to give a few examples, lets start with: marketing on every level, cooking, raising daughters, health and fitness, golf, politics, literacy, reading, authors, travel, friends, French, chick flicks and fashion. I'm 31 and just beginning to understand my place in the world. I hope that my posts are interesting, but let's be honest if you hate what I have to say I won't mind. As Lorne Micheals once said, "There is always a chance for redemption." As Annie once said, "The Sun'll come out tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment