One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fast Food Royalty


We decided to give Burger King another chance to earn our business this weekend. They had a special promotion that caught my eye, "Buy one chicken sandwich, get one free." Sounds like a great deal, right? I was fully convinced to visit the Sandy, Utah location because of this BOGO deal and their unusually awesome children's play place. After getting the kids on their way in the plastic playland paradise, The Shum and I sat down to enjoy the food. It tasted reasonably good, until I discovered how much my husband had paid for it and I nearly gagged on my french fries. $23. No kidding, $23 buck for: 2 chicken (mystery meat) sandwiches (one of which was free!) a large fry, a large drink, a milkshake, and 2 kid's meals. Twenty-three bucks! You've got to be kidding me. Better luck next time Burger King, this Utah fast food Queen will be taking her little princesses to KFC next time she wants a good deal on a chicken sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment