One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Prayers

Tonight during bedtime prayers Mia said, "Please help Mom not to be sick tomorrow, and next month and always." It made me laugh out loud. Poor kid, she really has no concept that my sickness is 100% pregnancy induced. This week has been one for the record books though.

I spent Sunday night in the ER with contractions, which were stopped and we were sent home when it was determined that all was well.

Tuesday I had my cerclage surgery, which required about 24 hours of recovery.

I have on-going nausea and vomiting.

No wonder Mia is over Mommy being sick.

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and feeling optimistic about the next 22 weeks. I think the worst is behind us.

It feels good to be having this baby here in Seattle. My family and in-laws have gone above and beyond to help me during all the sickness and surgeries. My friends have been helping with the girls. The weather hasn't been blistering hot. Adam has been such a blessing because he has been willing and available whenever I needed him.  I have experienced so much support during this pregnancy. It feels like all our prayers are being answered and I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment