One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

SMASH

I've been hooked on the NBC show SMASH since it first aired in 2012. I'm a huge Katherine Mcphee fan, but my devotion to the show goes deeper than that. I love the way the dramatic and emotional songs from the show parallel  my own internal struggles.



The most recent episode featured a song called, "Heart-Shaped Wreckage." I love this song. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I still believe in love that lasts forever. There is not a love in this world that doesn't produce some wreckage...that goes for any relationship.

Ruth Bell Graham is credited with saying, "A good marriage is a union of two good forgivers."

May we all be good forgivers sooner than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment