One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Legend of the Clay Buddha

When I was having a really bad day a few years ago a friend told me, "Lindsey, you are amazing because you were born that way." It's a simple statement, but I have come to believe that it applies to everyone. It is a universal truth that you have infinite value within you at birth.

Watching the video below this morning reminded me of who I am really am, and who you really are.


The Legend of the Clay Buddha


1 comment:

  1. That's a really, really great story. Both what your friend told you and what the video speaks of.

    I think that, someday, we will all be amazed at what we were intended to be (or what we were made into without our understanding) and, perhaps the things God protected us from by allowing us to face the challenges we face.

    Being covered in clay.
    Being challenged by societal norms.
    Being overcome with addictions.
    Being poor.
    Being rich.
    ...

    ReplyDelete