One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick updates

Two quick items of business:

1. Adam and I have both deactivated our Facebook accounts. We may or may not reactivate them. I'm sorry that this blog has to be the only way I share thoughts and photos, but it will have to do. I hope my friends and family will continue to check in on our Japan adventures here. We hate that it has to be this way, but the internet gives access to anyone and everyone and we don't need everyone keeping tabs on our family.

2. We moved to apartment 303 this week...so our address has changed. Same street address as below, it's just apartment 303 now.


That's it, thanks, love you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too bad 'cause that means you won't be able to see what other people are doing on Facebook.

    FYI- you could set your FB statuses and photos to only be seen by groups of people you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or a secret name... :) Anyways, Glad you still have the blog. I hope all is well.. I wish Adam was here to show me how to use my new phone... Turns out Smart phones are only for smart people... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to see we weren't connected anymore. I was really loving seeing Japan through your eyes. You have more moxi than I do to take on such an adventure; and, I enjoyed living vicariously. I'm thankful you have this blog because it's at least a little connection still and I'm glad for that. You're a wonderful person, Lindsey, and I miss you.

    ReplyDelete