One step at a time

Creating an enjoyable journey for myself and my family.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Carter's


You may be surprised to discover that my favorite store in the whole wide world is Carter's. Carter's is a huge company with outlets in nearly every state in the U.S. Carter's and Osh Kosh are owned by the same company, I love them both. These companies make high quality children's clothing, with style. Outside of cute socks, adorable dresses and comfy play clothes, my favorite things about Carter's is their marketing department. You know I'm a sucker for a company with A+ marketing efforts. Carter's gives me a new coupon every 30 days via email. They give me more coupons every time I shop in the store. They also have a very respectable customer loyalty card program; after spending $100, I get $10 off my next purchase. So when I combine sale prices, with coupons, with customer loyalty dollars I end up with lots of cute clothes and SUCH good deals.

I went to Carter's today because Mia and Teryn have starting growing out of their winter clothes. I walked out with:

6 adorable long sleeve tee's
5 pairs of pants
2 tunics
3 dresses
2 pairs of Spring capri's
and 4 pairs of socks

All for $45. The regular retail price for all of these items was $327.00

I am a very happy Mommy. I also learned today that they do double stamps on Loyalty Cards if you shop on Tuesdays. Good to know. Give it a shot, Carter's is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm glad I have such shopping savvy neighbors. Now if I just pay attention I'll know how to get those amazing deals you guys get.

    ReplyDelete